CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just Me & Bella!!

I had been promising Bella that we would have one of our 'slumber parties'(I've been promising the parents too)! Well, finally last Friday was the night. Bella came over right after I got home from work, mom and dad couldn't wait to get out of there! So once they left, so did Bella and I. We headed to Micky D's for some dinner. Bella was such a great eater that I decided to also treat us to some DQ! After getting our belly's full, we headed home and popped in a movie, Enchanted. For those of you that haven't seen it, it's very good and really cute! :-) After the movie was over it was off to bed.
I was thankful that Bella slept all night, but I was not too happy that she was calling for me at 6AM! It was okay though, we were getting up at 7 anyway to head to an appointment I had. After the appointment we came home, bathed, watched some cartoons (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse of course), played with Zoe and waited for Daddy.
I had a great time and I love mine and Bella's slumber parties. For those of you that don't know, one of my favorite past times is spending time with that little girl. She's absolutely amazing and she always brightens my day.

Bella, you know you're always welcome for a 'slumber party'! :-)

Sitting outside of DQ!

MMMmmm, this is good! :-)

I get my own big cup!

Ugh, Zoe....can't you move over?!

Okay, fine....you can lay on my head!

Zoe & Bella LOVE to play together!

What a great picture of Aunt Jewwy and Bella! :-)

I love you Bella xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I can't believe how BIG she is getting!!!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

I love that last pic. Isa has been talking about her sleepover ever since and wants to know when you she can come back over.

Kristy said...

What a great Auntie:)