CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

I wanted to wish my dad a very Happy Birthday (Aug. 5Th)! I'm sure you all know by now how close I am with my family. My dad and I have always been two peas in a pod. I'm defiantly 'the son he never had'! Growing up I was mostly a tomboy, always wanted to be with dad. As I got older, I may have gotten a little more 'girlie', but wanting to hang out with dad never changed! A lot of young girls are very close with their dads, 'daddy's girl you might say, but once they grow up they may not be as close. Not me, I feel very lucky to still have that close relationship with my dad. Even though I'm now a grown woman, I can still go to my dad for anything. If it's something I need handy experience with, or a silly questioned answered, or just someone to sit and talk to....I know my dad will always be there. So no matter how old I get, I'll always be your little girl, your baby!

I love you daddy and hope you have a great birthday! :-)

CHEERS....

Perfect Cake
More Free Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com


2 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Steve!!! Julie, you have such a great Dad... growing up, I've always looked up to him and known how special he was not only to you, but my family as well. Hope you have a great day together!!!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Hope Dad enjoys his gift!!!!!!!!!!!!