CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Finally Caught One!!!!

I'm glad to report that I caught my first mouse!! :-) Like I said before, I'm very obsessed with checking the traps, well, Friday was the day. I noticed in the morning, but already running late for a doctors appointment and getting to work, I left it there! I know, you're thinking how gross! But no worries, it was in the trap that is concealed. I figured one short day wouldn't make the house smell....which it didn't. Once I got home Friday, Kevin was there and helped me dispose of the small baby. He shook it out and we threw it in the trash can in the garage. I'm still a little worried though, because the one I remember seeing was a little bigger then this one. My point....there's more, I'm sure of it!

The trap that did the job!!!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Yuck! One down, hopefully not too many more to go. You're definitely brave.. I'd be high-tailing it outta there LOL

The Kramer's said...

YAY!! Bella was telling me ALL about it yesterday! She's so funny. You'll have to add to Chris' honey do list to check the traps! :-)

Sue Haynes said...

Kill the little buggers! Show no mercy! Yes, I'm heartless when it comes to mice!