CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Congratulations Chris!!

Chris is finally home!! I picked Chris up Saturday evening at Cleveland airport. I was SO excited to see him. Even though we're away from each other a lot, it never seems to get easier. In fact, even though he was only gone this time for 2 weeks, it felt like 2 months! We missed each other so much and I'm just glad he's home.

While Chris was away in school, he'd keep me updated on how things were going! On Friday, he graduated from WLC (Warriors Leaders Course). He's officially a Sergeant....YAY!! From my understanding, Chris did a great job. He passed all courses and clearing a 90% in most sections. He passed his second PT test (physical training), which I'm very proud of. Chris has been injured for some time now, making it hard to do physical activity, so passing that was a huge deal to him!

Congratulations Chris, I'm very proud of you!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

WONDERFUL NEWS:) Congratulations, Chris... what an accomplishment!!!

Sue Haynes said...

Congrats Sarge! Great job!