CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finding Some Holes....

As you all know, Chris and I have been having a mouse problem. Well, we've only caught one and we're hoping that was it. Yesterday, my dad came over to do some investigating. We thought they were maybe getting in underneath the deck. My dad was brave enough to crawl under there and see. UGH, no holes....so we go in the basement, hoping we'd see something in the 'creepy room'. Finally, we found a couple, but we're not sure if they were the source or not, but we plugged them up anyway. Keep your fingers crossed that our little friends moved on!

Underneath the deck! Isn't is gross...the old owner's obviously didn't care!

Dad's braver then me....you couldn't pay me to go under there!

Dad and Chris checking out the holes and vacuuming up their 'home'!

One possible hole!

Plugging the other possible hole!



Thanks Dad, once again, for your help! Hopefully I'll see no more mice! :-)

1 comments:

Kristy said...

EEEKKKK! Hope they're gone for good! Uncle Steve sure is one brave Dad:)