CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun!!

With Chris out of town, what's a girl to do?! Have a girl's night out with her friends of course!
This past Saturday night, I went out with Cassi and some friends from my previous job, to downtown Cleveland. Since Cleveland is about a 50 minute drive from our house, we don't get to go down there very often. So it defiantly was a treat to go down and enjoy the night life!

All the girls, from left to right-front row: Angelique, Sharon, Cassi, Michelle

Back row: Cheryl, LaTosha, and Me

The greatest of friends....love ya Cas! :-)

Girls getting crazy on the platform!

Michelle & Cassi (cousins) are defiantly getting down to the beat! :-)

Showing everyone how it's done!

LOL, Michelle is too funny1 :-)

I miss my SIRVA buddies!

Tosha is probably the funniest woman I've EVER met! :-)

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Wahoo=) Girls' Night Out! Love your hair!