CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Kevin!!

Growing up I always wanted an older brother (not that I'm not thankful for my wonderful older sister)! When Jennifer married Kevin, I finally got my wish! Kevin's been around our family since I was about 12 years old, so needless to say we know each other pretty well. Kevin isn't just a brother-in-law to me....I truly look at him as a brother! Kevin's ALWAYS there whenever I need him. He doesn't ask questions, he just says I'll be there in a minute! No matter if I need to talk, cry, need help when Chris is out of town or help break into my own house (LOL, don't ask)! Kevin and I usually have a pretty good time together, we can always find something to laugh about and be silly! Kevin has always been really protective of me like a real big brother and I couldn't be luckier. Thank you Kevin for always being there and being the big brother I never had...Hope you have a great birthday! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Tell Kevin HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Blake and I...

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Nice picture!