CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Cassi!!

Cassi and I have been friends for about 4 years now. We met at the mortgage company I use to work at. Once I left, Cassi and I stayed in touch and only became closer friends. Cassi is the greatest friend anyone could ever ask for. If you need her, there are no questions or doubts...she's there! I'm honored to say that Cassi and I have become one of each others best friends. I love her and wish her nothing but the greatest birthday (5/14)!
Cas, I know this past year has been challenging for you, but I have a feeling this year will be your best yet! You know that Chris and especially me, are here for you anytime you need anything. Here's to a great summer of fun filled plans! :-)

0 comments: