CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Shop 'til we Drop!

Today was a beautiful day here in Northeast Ohio. It wasn't hot, but it wasn't cold. It was sunny and a great day to enjoy being outside. That's exactly what Jennifer, Kevin, Isabella and I did. We went to Aurora Farm's and went shopping! I hadn't been there in a few years, so it was nice to get back out there.
We stopped to get some lunch on the way out because you can't go shopping on an empty stomach! Then we headed to the shops. Isabella got to ride a car, play on the playground and her favorite, watch the geese!
We all found some great deals and enjoyed the afternoon. Thanks Jennifer, Kevin, and Bella for spending the afternoon with me! It sure was fun!! :-)








Can you tell I adore my niece?! :-)

3 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Thanks for shopping with us! I love Bella in that floppy hat. Too bad she wouldn't wear it for real!

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

love Aurora Farms!!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

I need a copy of the pic with her in the hat!