CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Girls Only!!

Another weekend of Chris being out of town! UGH! I normally don't mind guard weekends, but I HATE the weekends he doesn't get to come home. That was this weekend, he left Friday morning and didn't come home until this evening.
So while the cats away.....the girls shall play!! :-)
This weekend, one of my close girlfriends, Cassi, was the hostess of a Pure Romance party. I, of most people was super excited for this party. I met Cassi about 3 years ago when I worked for the mortgage company. It was really hard for me to leave that job because I made some great friends. Since Cassi still works there, a lot of her guests were girls I use to work with. It was GREAT to see everyone again. We had a great time!

Top: From left to right-Heidi, Cassi, Me, LaTosha, and Shannon

Cassi, applying a sensual product to her lips!

Mindy,the consultant (which I also worked with)

Heidi, Shannon (holding Chauncy, the bunny), and Cassi

Aileen, trying not to get caught on camera with a risque item!

Shannon and I

1 comments:

Kristy said...

What a fun night:) My friends and I are having a Passion Party at the end of the month... I can't wait! Sounds like the two are similar, LOL!