CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Summer....Time for Concerts!

I love going to concerts, in fact, that's one of my favorite things I look forward to about summer. Yesterday marked the first concert of the season. My girlfriend Cassi, her sister Janette, and myself headed to downtown Cleveland for the Kenny Chesney concert! Yup, for those of you that didn't know...I'm a country girl! :-)
It was a LONGGGGG day, but thank god the weather was perfect for us. The awesome thing about this concert was you got to enjoy more then just the opening act and the main performer. Their were six performers, which goes back to the long day comment. The concert was from 3:30 in the afternoon till about 11:15 at night...but totally worth every minute!
Enjoy the pictures.....




Gary Allan

LeAnn Rimes

Sammy Hagar


Me and Cas

Keith Urban



Kenny Chesney


Tim McGraw....Here I come! :-)

4 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

So glad you had a great time!

Kristy said...

OMG- How cool is that!!!

Anonymous said...

OH I LOVE KENNY!!! Looks like you guys had a great day! I can't wait to see him in August!

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like it was awesome!