CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Saying Goodbye.... :-(

Today is a sad day for me. This morning at 5:30 I had to say goodbye to Chris! :-( Chris is heading to Michigan for the National Guard today and won't be home until the end of the month. Yup...home alone.....AGAIN!
You'd think with as much time as we've spent apart that we'd be use to it, but I don't think you truly ever get use to being away from the one you love. On top of him being gone, he's missing out on a lot this month, his own birthday for one!
I have a lot going on this month so keep checking back for more updates and pictures. Hopefully it will make the next 3 weeks FLY by! :-)

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Be safe Chris:)

Thank goodness you have lots of family around to help keep you busy!

If you ever get bored, call me... I know of two little girls that would love to talk your ear off for a while:) Oh, and me, too!

Anonymous said...

Isabella told me she wants you to come over tonight for pizza. You better be there! You know how she can get... MOOOOODY!

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

Hey! I know I haven't updated in FOREVER, but I'm still alive and finally done with school, so I've got some time if you want to hang out. Just give me a call...my email is questionable now that school is over...it sometimes isn't available from home! Talk to you real soon!