CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Chris's Birthday Celebration!!

Saturday was a very exciting day for me....Chris came home!!! What was only 3 weeks, felt like 3 months. Chris actually got back in town on Thursday (his birthday), but due to being on orders till Saturday they were not able to come home. I took him his car Thursday evening, so I at least got to see him (even if it was for only 15 minutes). Saturday could not come fast enough. By 12:30pm Saturday, he was walking through our door. Zoe I might add, also was VERY excited! :-)

Since Chris missed his actually birthday with the family, we all went out to his favorite restaurant that evening, Longhorn. We had a great dinner and then headed back to our house for presents and carrot cake. I'm not sure if Chris was really good this year or everyone just really missed him, because he got some awesome gifts! :-) By 8:30, Chris was pooped and was out for the night.

I'm glad you're home honey, I sure missed you!







Bella's quite the little helper! :-)