CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another Great Concert!!

Last night my friend Cassi and I headed to Blossom Music Center to see my favorite country singer....TIM MCGRAW!! You ask anyone, they will tell you the love I have for Tim McGraw! I've been a huge fan for years and go to his concert every time he comes to town. With Blossom being an outside venue, it was a perfect night (the rain didn't start till we were in the car)!
It was a great concert, the crowd was cheering and singing along and of course Tim (Timmy as I call him) looked great!





















3 comments:

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

CRAZY!! It looks like you had an awesome time too! Well have to compare notes sometime! Enjoy your weekend. It sounds like you'll have a great time!

Kristy said...

Great pictures=) Tim McGraw is one of our favorites!!! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...Glad you had fun!