CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another Tattoo!

As most of you know, I have tattoos. I don't know what it is about them, but if you have one, you know they are addicting! I've been telling Chris for sometime now that I wanted another one (probably my last). I already had made the decision of what I wanted, which is defiantly the hardest part, I just couldn't decide where I wanted it. Well, I had finally made the decision and this past Thursday evening I had an appointment to get yet another tattoo.











If you tilt your head to the left, you'll be looking at it correctly.

The symbol is my zodiac sign for Virgo!

6 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

You should have called me. I would have gone to hold your hand.
Jen

Kristy said...

OMG- I love it!!!! I keep telling William I want a butterfly=)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!! Same colors as my butterfly!

The Kramer's said...

Your last one huh???? :-) They are addicting! It looks good!

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

Very cool, Hopefully it didn't hurt too much?!

bevan le penguin said...

it's beautiful! about halfway through getting my first tattoo, i was already planning for the next... the addiction factor is huge! hahaha :)