CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

What Day is Today????

Whenever I have a short week, I totally lose track of days. Chris and I both took Monday off and now our days are all out of whack!
We both had doctor's appointments set up Monday morning, so we figured we'd take the day off and spend it together. It was really nice to have two 3-day weekends in a row!!
Later that night we had my parents, Jennifer, Kevin and Isabella over for dinner. It was really nice. For those of you that don't know.....I HATE COOKING!!! Chris totally spoils me and cooks every meal in our house. Every once in awhile I'll say I want to cook, of course, Chris gets shocked! Well Monday I said that I would help him. We made BBQ chicken on the grill, diced garlic and butter potatoes (those are my favorite), corn on the cob, salad, and I even baked a cake for dessert! :-) It was very nice and a very yummy dinner.

All I have to say is I'm good on the cooking thing for awhile!! :-)

5 comments:

Mary Gaylord said...

Dinner was soooo very yummy!!!
Thanks to the great cooks!
We all enjoyed the evening - lets do it again soon!

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you how much like Dan and I the two of you are? You make me smile Julie! I love you!
Aunt Sue

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

We had so much fun at dinner! Thanks for cooking for us.

Kristy said...

Sounds like fun:)

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

Happy Happy BIRTHDAY!!!! I think you've got the best birthday EVER!!!
Enjoy!
:)