CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

One busy Saturday!!

Today started by Chris and I getting woke up at 7am by our baby, Zoe! We tried ignoring her, but she's persistent and that only worked for about an hour. So up by 8am is pretty early for me, especially on my day off!

By 10:30am Isabella was getting dropped off at our house for the day and even a sleepover while mommy and daddy went and enjoyed themselves at a wedding. By 11am Bella and I were on our way to the mall for some shopping. We not only got to shop, which I of course enjoyed, but Bella got a few treats as well. She got to ride her favorite, the Carousal, at cookies and even got to hold a bunny at the pet store. She was really excited about that!

After the mall we met Grandma and Pappa at Home Depot. Not only were Chris and I babysitting Bella today, Chris and my dad did a small afternoon project at our house. Chris and I decided quite awhile ago that we wanted to put ceramic tile in front of our front door for more of a welcoming entryway. While Chris and dad did that, us girls just hung out and played. Later we had pizza and chicken for dinner. Thanks mom and dad for a great day and especially for helping with the house!


Dad and Chris placing the tiles and getting everything marked!

Chris getting ready to pull up the carpet. What's under here???

Bella and I horsing around!!


Good Tackle Bella!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Awesome job guys! Your tile looks really pretty=)

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Thanks for playing with me Aunt Julie and Uncle Chris. I had a great time!
Love, Isabella