CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Good-byes Aren't Forever!

This past Saturday Chris and I attended a going away party. This wasn't any normal going away shindig.....this was my best friends going away party! :-( Many of you know that Krissy and I have been best friends forever....literally, forever! With Krissy and Blake just getting married in June, they wanted to venture out of Ohio and start their lives somewhere fresh. Next week they will be traveling down to North Carolina and beginning that adventure!
I would love to take this opportunity to say that I'm very happy for both of them. I'm going to miss them like crazy but like everyone keeps saying, at least I'll have a cool place to visit now! :-) All I know is that I'm glad their sticking with their Verizon service, that way our minutes are free. Cause there will be a lot of phone calls!
This is going to be a very emotional time for me, but I know the love from my family and the rest of my friends I will get through it fine. If I didn't have Chris, I would probably definitely lose my mind.
Once again I have pictures from the party that I will get up so you all can see. I'm hoping this week I'll get all the kinks worked out on learning all of this!

I just want to wish Blake and Krissy all the luck in the world. You know you can ALWAYS come to me know matter what you need. I love you both and you'll always have a place at our house....as long as you keep my room ready for me!! :-)
I will truly miss you and I love you!

0 comments: