CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Finally.....Pictures!!

As promised here are some pictures. The following pictures will be from Labor Day weekend, my best friend Krissy's going away party with her husband Blake, and my birthday get together with family and friends! Hope you all enjoy and I'm really sorry it took me so long!

Me and Chris at Silver Springs Park-Labor Day Weekend

Me with Morgan, our family friend's new baby girl

Bella and I enjoying the festivities at the park

My Greatest Friend Ever(Krissy)!

Krissy and Chris dancing!



Blake and Krissy, Good-Byes aren't forever, but you'll always be missed!


Not just sister's, the closest of friends. Jen and I out for my birthday!

Blake and Krissy celebrating my birthday with me!

Friends and newlyweds, Scott and Jenny

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I like your hair cut... last time I saw you it was longer!

It's always nice to talk back and forth through e-mail throughout the week. Hope to catch you again some time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a sweet posting for Willy and I leaving! Miss you both SO much! See you in a couple weeks! Love ya! HI CHRIS!!