CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Yes, Yes, today is my 26th birthday! Can you belive I'm already 26?? That means 4 more years and I'm the BIG 30!!! :-(
I'm not doing anything real big for my day, what can I say....I'm at work! That's not fun. But after work will be nice. We'll be meeting my parents, Jennifer, Kevin, and Bella for my birthday dinner (haven't decided where yet, either Rocken's or TGI Friday's) and then back to my parents for cupcakes and ice cream! I'm sure it will be a great birthday (once I'm outta work of course)!

I wanted to also wish my cousin Rachel a very Happy 25th Birthday! Yes, we share the same birthday. I remember when we were yonger we would have joint parties. For some reason the one at Chucky Cheese is sticking out in my head!! Hope you have a great day Rach! :-)

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Julie, Happy Birthday to you=) *Lot's of singing to do today* Hope it's a great day... We love you!

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

Thanks Julie!!! Happy Birthday right back to you!!! And I remember ChuckECheese too...great fun, too bad we can't do that anymore, or can we?? I'll talk to you soon!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES -
BOY ARE YOU GETTING OLD!

Love you!
Dee

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Julie, Happy birthday to you!

Love, Jen

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to our baby!!
We Love You!!!

Mom & Dad

The Kramer's said...

Happy Birthday Julie!!
Hope you had a great day!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to my absolutely craziest (in a good way) niece who always makes me laugh!! Love you Julie!
Aunt Sue