CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Weekend!

I know, I know....you're saying to yourselves, "where are the pictures?" I promise I took some this weekend! I will get them up soon!
This was a nice weekend overall for us, not only because it was a 3 day weekend, but becasue we spent a lot of time with the family! For those of you that know us well, we're with my family A LOT!
Well, our weekend started on Friday when we went over to 'hang out' at my parents (Jen, Kev, and Bella were there too)! Saturday, Chris and I did a TON of running around. We got all of our errands done and even got to relax and rent movies for the night! Sunday was another great day. We met my parents, Jen, Kevin, and Bella down at Silver Springs Park. This year was the first annual Summer Sunset Blast Festival. It was really nice, epsecially because it was literally 2 minutes from my parents house. Stow hosted the event with all kinds of vendors, shows for the kids, and even some games. Those of you that know me though, know that I'm ALWAYS hot and hate it! Sunday was no different, standing in the sun for a couple of hours was enough for me. We headed back to my parents and had pizza and subs for dinner. Later in the evening we headed back down to the park and watched Fireworks. It was a great night spent with family and old friends!
My Monday off of work was put to good use. Chris got up at 2 am to head to work to get some OT and I got to sleep in!! :-) I got laundry done around the house and some cleaning up that needed done. It defiantly was a great day off of work!
Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend as much as I did, back to work tomorrow! Hopefully soon I'll have pictures up to share!

3 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

We had fun! Thanks for all the fun...

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

The site meter is working.

Kristy said...

Sounds like loads of fun. Can't wait to see the pictures:)