CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Normally, Chris and I love to celebrate Patty's Day. However, with it being on a Monday this year, we just weren't feeling it. Instead we went out on Saturday and celebrated. Most bars and restaurants were already getting ready for the festivities, so we just joined in. Early in the evening we went with my parents to our favorite local bar and grill and had an early dinner and some green beer! Later in the evening I went out with my girlfriends (Chris was getting up at 3am to go to work so he didn't venture out with me).
Here are a couple pictures from the evening.....

Me, Stephanie, Laura, and Erin

You always run into people you know. Friends, Kevin and Tammy!



Here are some pictures from last year....

Chris, Me, Krissy and Blake





So to all the Lads and Lassies, drink a green one for me! Have a safe and enjoyable Patty's Day! ;-)