CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Krissy!!

I wanted to wish my best friend, Krissy a wonderful 26th Birthday! As most you know, Krissy and her husband moved to North Carolina at the end of last summer. It's defiantly been hard without her here, but I know in my heart that distance only makes a friendship stronger. A lot of things have changed for both us since their move and without her here to cry or celebrate with sometimes get hard, but I know she's only a phone call or an email away.
Krissy and I have been friends since Kindergarden. Through the years, there were times that we've gone our own ways, but we knew that we were always friends. Krissy is that one person I can tell anything to, no matter how big or small. She always listens and gives her advise. I can't say I always agree or take it, but I always listen and take it to heart. Now that she's not here, it's always nice to see her when they come to town. It's always nice to know that no matter how long or short thier visit, I'm always the one she calls and hangs out with. It's like we pick up exactly where we left off like nothing has changed.
Here is a montage in dedication to my best friend, Krissy! Happy Birthday honey, I love you! :-)

Since Krissy and Blake are in town this weekend, we will be celebrating her birthday tonight. Keep a look out for more great shots! :-)

0 comments: