CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Day!

Last Sunday was a pretty relaxing day. We went over to mom and dad's early in the afternoon to hang out with them and wait for Jennifer, Kevin, and Isabella to arrive. Once everyone was there, we of course had to shower Miss Bella with baskets of goodies. After all the fun we sat down and got our belly's full. It was another great afternoon spent with the family! We hope everyone enjoyed their day as much as we did.
Here are some cute pictures of none other then, Miss Bella...

Bella and her mommy

What a big basket! Where do I start?!

Aren't I such a Princess?!

My new Mr. Bunny Potato Head

I finally got my mermaid puzzle together (with great help from Grandma of course)!

4 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

She is a princess with or without the crown.

Julie Madera said...

Jen,
I totally agree! :-)

Kristy said...

I can tell you love being an Aunt=)

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

Hi Julie--I like the picture of Bella's Mr. Bunny Potato Head!!!

That's a name I can relate to!!!


Love,

Mr.HaynesHead