CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today is a day to be thankful. Everyone has different things they are thankful for, but me, my number one....my family! Everybody thinks they have the best family...I know I do! One thing that I love so much about my family is, that we're all so different. There's no where in the world I'd rather be on the holidays, then at my parents house.
While I was helping my mom today get dinner ready, I asked her if she had any candy or chocolate? She said no (which surprised me cause my mom is the biggest chocoholic I know) and my response to her was, "Why, you're the mom, moms are supposed to have this stuff on hand"! All she could do was laugh! But the more I thought about it, the more I thought, that's why I love coming here. Mom always has everything. I just feel so 'at home', at home! :-)
We had a very enjoyable day today. Chris and I went over a little early. While Chris and my dad watched football, mom and I were in the kitchen getting things ready for the feast! Jen, Kevin, and Bella arrived right a 4 o'clock and we all sat down to eat. After dinner we all gathered around and watched Shrek the Third. Very cute I might add!
Here are a few pictures from our day...enjoy!













So even though I'm all grown up and have a house of my own...there's no place like 'home'! Hope everyone had a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving, from my family to yours!

4 comments:

The Kramer's said...

Julie,
I couldn't agree more, there really is no place like mom's!!! Hope you guys had a nice Thanksgiving!
Melissa

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

What a perfect day!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Nice hair Bella! Great pic of you and Chris. Love you!

Kristy said...

Glad you had a great day... We miss you:)