CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Girls Only.....

With me having the day off of work today (it was great by the way), Jennifer, Bella, my mom, and myself all enjoyed a 'girls day out'! We all went out to Summit Mall to do a little Christmas shopping and of course pick out a few things for ourselves along the way. We enjoyed lunch at the food court and even cookies and brownies from the Cookie Store! We also ventured to a home decor shop and Old Navy (where we had some good savings). Another long day of shopping....don't you love the holidays?!

It was an all around great day and I got to spend it with 3 of the most important people to me. Thanks Jen, Bella, and mom for a great day off of work. Hope it's not too long till we can do it again! Love you all so much......






1 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Even though Miss Bella got pretty crabby later in the trip, we had a wonderful day!