CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Busy Weekend!

This weekend was super busy for me. I got so much accomplished, I wish every weekend was a 4 day weekend! :-) Not only did I celebrate Thanksgiving with my family and hit the crowded stores on Friday with my mom, I also got a few more things done. Saturday started yet another....busy day. My parents came over to lend a hand at a few jobs around the house. Even though Chris and I have lived here for a little over a year now, all my pictures and things in the hallway have never got put up. Most of that is my fault because I was really slow at getting our wedding pictures enlarged and framed! Another thing that never got done was our curtains. Yes, we've lived here for over a year with just blinds in our living room!
So while Chris and dad did a few small things, mom and I hit the stores yet again for curtains, hooks, and rods. Thanks mom and dad for my early Christmas present! Once we got home we started on the hallway. We got about half way with the hallway and the curtains and that was about the end of our evening. I, on the other hand stayed up till 12:45 and did some Christmas decorating.

This morning, I got up and started all over again. I finished all of our Christmas decorating (at least inside, outside will be next weekend)! Mom came back over to help me finish the curtains and the hallway. Everything turned out so nice, I'm still getting use to it all. You go a whole year without this stuff, looks kind of weird to me...but I love it. Thank you SO much to both mom and dad once again for lending a hand. I couldn't have done it without you. You guys are the best! :-)

So during my long weekend, I celebrated Thanksgiving, got more Christmas shopping accomplished, decorated our whole house for Christmas, put up curtains in the living room, hung pictures throughout our hallway, cleaned, and did laundry. WHEW, just typing all of that made me tired! :-)
Hope you enjoy the pictures!

P.S. Chris came home today from work with beautiful flowers for me....and he didn't even do anything wrong! :-) It was such a wonderful surprise. Thanks Bay, I love you!

Hallway

Living Room



Hallway window

Chris helping separate branches

My beautiful flowers!

And now for the finished product.....

Living room

Fireplace-Living room

Dining room

Going up the stairs

From top of stairs

8 comments:

Kristy said...

Nice job- looks like a catalog viewing! Can I come visit? =)

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Looks so great! I love the new window swags.

Mary Gaylord said...

Good job!! Everything looks so nice! Glad we could help - it was fun :)

Anonymous said...

YEAH! House looks awesome! Great work! Take some pictures of the wedding pictures you had blown up, I want to see :-) MISS YOU!! SEE YOU VERY SOON! YAH!

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

Job well done!!! Everything looks beautiful:)

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

Beautiful! Christmas decorating is the best!

The Kramer's said...

Looks good!
Isn't amazing what a simple project of hanging frames does!! It always makes me feel more at home! Your Christmas decorations look good too!! :-)

Anonymous said...

You are the decorating queen! Everything looks awesome and so Christmassy (SP?). You have so much talent. You really made your house look like your HOME!
Aunt Sue