CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween Bash '07!

FINALLY, I have been able to upload our photos from when we went out for Halloween last Saturday. Thank you for all that have been patient with me while trying to figure out what the problem was with uploading them!
Okay, Last Saturday Chris and I went to downtown Kent for their annual Halloween Bash. With our good friends in town, we couldn't miss the fun. Chris and I went as Hillbilly Bride and Groom. Not only were we pretty much 'white trash', but my costume was also pregnant! Krissy was a brick house, while her husband Blake was the brick layer. I know, very cute! Our other good friends, Scott and Jenny, were doctors. Good thing, just in case I went into labor from all the excitement! Another set of our good friends were M&M's. Not only were their costumes hand made, but we thought it was very cute that she was an M&M and her nickname is Peanut! Stephanie, another friend, was a gangster.
Halloween in Kent is always a great time. With Chris and I loving to 'people watch', we love events like this. It's so much fun looking at how creative people get with costumes. All in all, it was a great night. We spent it with great friends and no one got into any trouble!
I'll put quite a few up for your viewing....hope you enjoy them! Don't laugh at us too hard! :-)






Steph and Me


Scott and Jenny


Checking on the Baby!

Me and Krissy

Stephanie, Jenny, Me, and Krissy

Krissy and Blake

Erin and Adam

Me, Erin (Peanut), Chris, Adam

Chris and Blake

Even the cops were having fun! HaHa :-) (Kenny-friend)

It's not easy kissing with teeth like that!

Hope that gave you a good laugh, we sure laughed at ourselves! It's all in good fun and fun is what we had!! :-)

5 comments:

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

HOW FUN!!

Your costumes turned out great! I'm so glad you had a blast!

Mary Gaylord said...

Made me laugh all over again - you all look so silly and I'm glad you had a good time!!!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

I can't believe you wore that in public! It is so funny! Glad you had a great time and glad to see you finally got the pics loaded

Anonymous said...

Those were some good pictures! It was so fun to hang out at our "spot" again! miss you! Next big event for that is MARDI GRAS!!

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

What great pics & Costumes:)
Glad you all had fun!!