CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Busy Day....

With having done so much work around the house on Saturday, Sunday was no different. My parents came back over and lended yet more hands on the kitchen remodel!
Dad explained to me about the difference between the walls we have now and putting up new drywall. Well, because our house is older and there's probably been so much done to it throughout the years, my dad thought it would look the best if we put up new drywall in certain places. So while dad got busy with that, mom and I started to paint the ceiling.
Later Jen, Kevin, and Isabella stopped over to check out the progress we've made (I had a little helper with painting)!

Dad getting the new drywall to fit in it's place! It was a perfect fit...great job dad!

Sanding a few more spots before getting ready to paint!

Washing the ceiling...it was a lot dirtier then it looked!

Bella wanted to help stir the paint....she was a great helper!

Dad getting an outlet fixed!

Bella had to find the fun in all this mess! :-)

Mom bringing me the shirts to cover everything up!

The painting begins....

And of course, what 3 year old would not want to paint on the walls?!

3 comments:

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

Your house looks great Julie--what a wonderful surprise Chris will have!

Can you please ask your parents to adopt me? I have lots for them to do around my house too!!
LOL HA HA HA!!!

See you soon I hope!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Thanks for putting up with my kiddo while you tried to work.

Looks great! My house next...

Anonymous said...

Thanks to everyone that helped in that process. Pops cant have done it without you thanks alot the beers on me when i get home. cant wait until i come home and see everyone i miss you guys and everthing is fine here.

Chris