CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Home for the Holidays!

As you all are aware Chris has been gone for the past 6 weeks and let me tell you...it's been a LONG 6 weeks! I'm very excited to say that tonight I will be going to pick Chris up and he will FINALLY be home for Christmas. He's not scheduled to leave again until January 2ND. I saved vacation time so I will be off with Chris the whole time he's home...we're very excited to spend this time together! So stay tuned, we have lots of plans...so that means, lots of pictures!

6 comments:

The Kramer's said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas, enjoy every minute of it!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Can't wait to see you, Uncle Chris! Love, Bella (and Mommy and Daddy, too. Oh and Kalli and Molly.)

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

Hooray!! We'll see you Saturday???

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Chris!
May you have a blessed and very merry Christmas together!
Al and Sue K.

Sue Haynes said...

Being together beats any material gift you could get. I pray you have the most blessed and beautiful Christmas ever...

Anonymous said...

where you come from!