CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008!

I know I haven't posted in awhile and everyone is probably wondering how our Christmas went with Chris home...very busy! With him only being home for a short amount of time, we've been on the go everyday.
Our Christmas was wonderful and we were both spoiled! Since Chris will be going to Iraq, we all wanted to get him things that will be useful to him in the next year. To name a few: a Nintendo DS with several games, a digital camera so he can keep me updated on shots in Iraq, new books for the LONGGGG plane ride, and movies. Chris spoiled me as usual...I received a GPS, an MP3 Player, a gift certificate for an hour massage, and a new brown winter coat to name a few!
All in all, we had a great holiday...the best present for me though was to have Chris here to spend it with. I'm very grateful he was able to come home and spend this time with me and the family.

3 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Thanks for helping to make our Christmas very special.

Kristy said...

What a fun Christmas! Thanks for sharing... Hope you enjoy each other and the special times you have:)

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,