CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

That Time of Year....

Today was another busy day. With my parents over last weekend, there were some jobs that were left unfinished in the kitchen that we wanted to get taken care of. So while dad was finishing those, mom helped me do my Christmas decorating.

Dad putting the finishing touches on our new drop light

Dad working away!

The finished project, a new light for over the sink and new blinds!!

Me fighting with the garland for the tree!

Finished project-far end of living room

Middle of the living room

Sometimes I hate the mess projects make, but I always love the end result. Check back soon for more of the kitchen remodel. Tomorrow my mom & I will be painting the ceiling! We also bought new flooring today that will be getting laid once Chris is home! Thanks mom & dad again for another accomplished day...I couldn't do it without you!

2 comments:

The Kramer's said...

Chris isn't going to recognize the house by the time he gets home!:-) I love your fireplace, it looks so nice with all of your Christmas stuff!

Kristy said...

You did a great job!!! =)