CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Laying Low....

I know I haven't posted anything in awhile...don't worry, I'm still here and doing okay. With Chris being gone, I'm taking one day at a time and staying busy. Between work, running errands and getting things taken care of for the next year, Christmas shopping, and hanging out with my friends...the days go by pretty fast. We've got about 5 weeks to go till Chris comes home, but who's counting?! I've also been without Internet at my house now for about 2 weeks. I have an appointment tomorrow morning for them to come out and hopefully fix the problem.
Stayed tuned for home project pictures...myself, my girlfriend Cassi, and my parents will be doing some things this weekend in our kitchen!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying warm in this lovely Ohio weather we're having.

1 comments:

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

:) I'm glad you are surviving...you still know you can stop by anytime, right? I am serious...you are welcome here even if its just for dinner or a chat!