CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just Because I Love You....

Today I was at home getting ready to do some things around the house and all of the sudden Zoe started barking at the door (which is out of the ordinary because Zoe doesn't bark at just anything). I go to the window and I see a lady holding something, I go to the door and she hands me....



Yes, Chris sent me a dozen red roses all the way from New Jersey just because he loves me. I've been bummed the last few days, especially with spending Thanksgiving without Chris, this defiantly put a smile on my face!

4 comments:

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

That was so sweet of him!

Sue Haynes said...

And that's why you make a great couple...

Kristy said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww those are so pretty!