CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School, School, and more School!

Yes, once again...Chris is gone! :-( Chris left Sunday morning out of Cleveland and was on his way to Arkansas. Once there, he's attending a school for ammo and hazard material. Since a possible deployment is in the works, training, training, and more training needs to take place. I guess all this training will pay off, but I just keeping thinking, if my husbands going to be gone for a year...can't I spend some time with him?! It seems like he's always gone! Besides being trained in something that's obviously important, this school also is good towards promotion points for Chris. Yes, he's already working hard at becoming a Staff Sergeant (E-6). I'm very proud of Chris and everything he's accomplished in the last year. Chris will be home the evening of September 19Th (for those of you that know, that's my birthday...I won't see him till 10pm that night)!
Since neither of us get to choose if he goes or not, I'm at least thankful that he's only gone for about a week and a half this time. Things could always be worse!

2 comments:

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

:( Hope you are feeling better!! Just think what a great end to your birthday it will be!

Kristy said...

Hope the time apart goes by fast! =)