CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Birthday Shout Outs!

As you all know my birthday was Friday! Well, I'm lucky to share my birthday with one of my cousins. Rachel and I were both born on September 19th, an exact year apart. I wanted to wish Rachel a belated birthday as well. Hope you had a great day, I'm glad we were able to spend a few hours on Friday together, it's been too long since we've celebrated with one another! :-)



I also want to wish Rachel's daughter a very happy 1st birthday! On Saturday Kailyn turned ONE! WOW, where does time go? Rachel and her husband Rob, threw a Luau themed party for Kailyn. It was a beautiful day spent with family. For more pictures, I'm sure you can visit Rachel's blog!















2 comments:

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

Wow...I'm lookin real special in those pics! thanks for posting all of this so fast! You are my inspiration, yet mine won't be up for a few days...too tired...hahaha! Thanks for all your help!

Kristy said...

OMG- what a great birthday celebration. Glad you guys were able to get together. The kids look so grown up!!! Happy late birthday to Rachel and Kailyn:) <3 <3 <3