CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Birthday with the Family!

I know what you're thinking, haven't I celebrated enough?! I know, it's been a long birthday weekend and I'm sad to say...it's over!
Friday I had to get Chris at the airport and Saturday night was the Carousal, so my family decided to do our celebration tonight. We all met at Longhorn (my favorite) for a great dinner and then back to Jennifer and Kevin's for cupcakes and gifts. It's been such a great weekend. Thank you to all my friends, family and my wonderful husband, I love you all! :-)













Our new comforter set from my mom & dad...thanks, it looks great!

1 comments:

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

HEY!!! Happy !@#$ birthday already!! When you get to be my age, you won't want 1 day, let alone 3!! HA!!