CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

End of Summer....Beginning of Fall?

Last Sunday night, marked one crazy night! Living in Northeast Ohio, we're use to your typical tornadoes, snow storms, and even rain...but winds up to 35-40 mph? That's not very common!
Sunday was your typical summer day. It was very humid from all the rain we had and as the evening was coming it finally started to cool down. By 6pm, the wind gusts came out of no where. It was CRAZY! I had almost all the windows open and the front door, so the wind was really starting to stir up the house. Winds at rapid speeds...make for one paranoid pup! Zoe and I were on the couch while I was enjoying a movie and all of the sudden I heard things hitting the house, the porch, not to mention...that wind! I went outside to investigate and saw things getting destroyed right before my eyes! Trash cans knocked over, trash blowing down the middle of the street, trees, branches, and leaves everywhere. Electrical wires and trees looked as if they were going to blow away!
I took a few pictures of our driveway, deck, and backyard...I know the pictures don't look that bad, but it was a lot worse then you think! I don't know how you all in the south can handle hurricane season. No thanks from Ohio...you can keep that!









0 comments: