CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

I just wanted to wish my mom a wonderful Birthday!
You know, when I was younger my mom and I didn't always see eye to eye. In fact, we probably argued more then we got along. As I've grown into a young woman, I can't go one day without talking to my mom. I tell her everything, ask her opinion on almost every situation, and always turn to her for advise. My mom has truly became one of my best friends. I couldn't imagine my life without her in it or being able to see her any time I wanted to! My mom has helped me through so many situations, good or bad, and I truly thank her for that. I always say thank you and I try to tell her as often as possible that she's truly appreciated. But sometimes I wonder if she REALLY knows just how important she really is to me?!
So on this important day, my mom's birthday, I want to wish her the happiest day! Because she's truly the greatest mom in the world and I'm extremly lucky to have her in my life.
Happy Birthday Mommy, you deserve the best! :-)


I LOVE YOU! :-)

5 comments:

Mary Gaylord said...

THANK YOU! Of course I got tears in my eyes (your dad did too!)while reading your post. We also can't imagine not being able to see or talk to you whenever we wanted. "FAMILY" is what is most important to me - I feel so lucky to have the BEST!

I LOVE YOU, TOO!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Mary=) <3 <3 <3

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear mommy, happy birthday to you!

Sue Haynes said...

I tried singing for you, but I think you covered your ears in pain...LOL! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

Julie, Treasure the moments.
Great pic of you and your mom--


Happy Belated Birthday:)