CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

We work hard for our money.....

Sorry there's been a lack of posting lately, mostly because there hasn't been anything exciting going on.
With Chris getting up at 2am to leave for work and I'm not far behind him at getting up at 4:30am, it's safe to say...we're tired!
Chris and I both have been extremely busy at work these last couple of weeks. For me, I don't see it slowing down real soon. With Chris getting this new position he has to train someone to take over his last. Let's just say, it's not working out the way he'd hoped! She's slowing him down and goes in earlier or stays late to play catch up. With me, summer is our busiest time of the year. At least from 3/30-10/1! We've been put on mandatory overtime, which means we are responsible to do an extra 10 hours in a week. Working 50 hours? If I could only stop there! With me also in a new position, there comes a lot more responsibility and work! I don't mind it, because it definitely makes my days FLY by!
So with Chris and I both putting in 12+ hours most days, by the end of the day we're beat! Did I mention we also work the weekends too?! Lucky for me, on the weekends I can work from home, but Chris still has to go in (in fact that's where he is now).
We'll keep you updated with us as much as possible, hope everyone is enjoying their wonderful Ohio weather! :-)

0 comments: