CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Monster Hockey!!

This past Tuesday, Chris, myself, Aunt Diane, and Uncle Ted went to see the Lake Erie Monster's play hockey! Chris and I hadn't been to a hockey game in forever, so we both we're pretty excited! We ended up having a GREAT time!!
For those of you that don't know, Diane and I are extremely close. Diane has always been there for me--no matter what! Growing up, I always felt safe and comfortable talking to her about anything. I've looked up to her as a 'second mom', a big sister, and even a great friend! Diane and I always have a blast together. We can always make any situation fun! We love to laugh and joke with each other, but we can always be serious and just sit and talk about anything. I know that if I EVER have a problem, get into trouble, or just need to talk....Diane's always there!
As for Ted, he's just your all around easy going guy. He's fun to be around and is always in a good mood. Chris and him had a great time! In fact, we all had such a great time, we've already made plans to hang out again at the end of the month!
Even though the Monsters lost, we didn't let that spoil our fun. Enjoy the pictures....

The Arena

Chris and I, before the game started

Monster's getting some pre-game practice in

What's up there?

Let the game begin!! (they blow up a monster for the players to come out of...sorry for the blur)

Chatting up the opponents!

C-Goal the mascot!! (get it-LOL)!

What's hockey with out the fighting!! (I think there were about 4-5 fights this game)

I want to thank Kevin for giving us the tickets he won. We had club seats and a great view! Thanks Kevin, we'll definitely be going back!! :-)

2 comments:

The DeWater family said...

Jules -
You made me cry!!!!! You know you'll always be my special "brat"!!!!

It was a great time (even though you and I got "yelled" at for talking and not paying attention to the game)!!!!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

So glad you were able to enjoy the game!