CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Our 'New' Baby!

Chris and I had a pretty exciting Friday night. After long days at work this week, we decided to go relax and walk around the mall last night. We can't go to the mall without going into the pet store. This time was different though, I fell in love at first sight! WE GOT A PUPPY!! :-)
Chris and I had been talking about it for some time now and we'd been looking around. I've always wanted a beagle and that's exactly what we got! She's absolutely beautiful and is about 10 weeks old.
I was pretty nervous to bring her home not knowing how Zoe would react. Zoe's been our only baby for 4 years. She knows she's the princess and that she's spoiled rotten! But knowing how lovable Zoe is, I didn't think it would take her long to adjust. It was really cute to see them sniff and play. Zoe of course has to let her know who's boss and that this is HER house. All in all though, I think they will be the best of friends very soon.
We kept going back and forth with a name for her. We had my parents thinking, Jen and Kevin thinking, even some of our friends. We've come to a decision, her name is........ROXI! :-)
We've already started the 'training' process. So we will defiantly keep you all updated on how Roxi is doing. Here are some pictures from last night (you know I grabbed the camera as soon as I got home)! Enjoy! :-)

Mommy and her new baby!


Zoe and Roxi, checking each other out


Let's play!


Aren't I cute?!


I already had a bad accident in my cage, so Mommy had to give me a bath this morning!


Daddy and Roxi cuddling!


"Hope you enjoyed my debut pictures, I'm sure my mommy will post plenty more! Keep a look out for my training updates"! ;-)

11 comments:

Mary Gaylord said...

She is definitely a cutie!! Good luck with the training!

Anonymous said...

Haha yes good luck! Too cute:)

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Welcome to the family, Roxi! Bella sure loves you already.

Kristy said...

OMG- what a beautiful little puppy=) Looks like you're going to have some fun times ahead... Zoe's going to be great=) Luv ya!

The Kramer's said...

She's so cute!! Congrat's!! :-)

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!!! Can't wait to see her in person!

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

AWWWWW-- How cute:) good luck!!
Love the name--

Sue Haynes said...

What a cute puppy! I love her! Hey foxy Roxy, Zoe will be a great buddy for you. Have fun!

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW