CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Girl's Night In!

Sorry this post took awhile, with being so busy and blogger not cooporating, it took about a week!
Last Saturday night, one of my oldest and dearest friends, Peanut (Erin), threw a Passion Party at her house. A lot of you may wonder, what's that? Well, lets just say to remain tasteful, it's a 'grown up' party! :-) LOL, with all humor aside, it was a really good time. It was nice to be with 'just the girls'. We joked a lot about products and had some good laughs. After the 'presentation', we all hung out, ate some pizza, had some drinks, and played Wii.
One thing that I really enjoyed was the fact that one of my good friends from my previous job came down our way to attend the evening with me. She lives about 50 minutes away, so we don't see each other as much as we'd like. It was great seeing you Cassi, we defiantly have to do it again real soon!

Cassi and Me

Stephanie, Laura, and Julie

Playing Wii

Cassi and Peanut (my team), we kicked butt!

It's exciting when you do good!

0 comments: