CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

And Now It's My Turn....... :-(

I'm normally a pretty healthy person. I take good precautions: I take vitamin C pills everyday, drink plenty of liquids, get plenty of rest, and always wash my hands and use Purell. So, I ask myself....How did I get sick?! :-( Well, I only came up with one answer.....I'M AROUND IT ALL THE TIME!
As most of you know, Jennifer's been sick for some time, Isabella had a cough and runny nose for a few days there, Chris was sick all last week, and work....WOW, let's just say there's more people sick at work then healthy. It defiantly is cold and flu season!
Mine started Sunday. I always know when I'm getting sick because my first symptom is a sore throat. Once that starts, I know I'm done from there! Monday morning I woke up completely stuffed up with a sore throat. During the day at work it only got worse. I came, home took some medicine and was in bed by 7:45pm. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep. From tossing and turning, coughing, and trying to breath...I don't think Chris or Zoe rested very well either. Sorry guys! :-(
Today was a whole new story, work was dreadful. I told myself I would get done what had to be done and the rest would have to wait. I hate days when I feel like this. My whole body aches, I have a splitting headache, my head feels like a hot air balloon, I'm completely stuffed up (to the point where I have to chew with my mouth open cause I can't breath), and I started to cough more. I did come home early today, I was home and on the couch by 12:45. I didn't get much rest because the minute I lay down, I'm so uncomfortable. But at least I didn't have to think!
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon and I hoping for some antibiotics. So keep your fingers crossed that by Thursday I may start to feel better!
I'm sure our wonderful Ohio weather doesn't help. Yesterday was a high of 2, yes, you saw it right, 2 degrees! Today has been nothing but snow, rain, and more snow! The roads are horrible and we're suppose to get more tonight!
Did I mention I can't wait for Spring!! :-) Thanks for listening to me complain!

4 comments:

The Kramer's said...

Hope you feel better soon Julie, watch out too b/c a nasty flu is going around!!

The DeWater family said...

Feel better Jules!!!!!

Kristy said...

=( Sorry to hear you're feeling nasty... Keep thinking of the warm weather waiting for you! The girls send lots of get-well hugs and kisses!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better hun!!!!