CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Doctor Update

So today was my doctors appointment. In fact this morning at work, I called and bumped my appointment to 11:30, I was feeling worse and couldn't wait to get medicine.
Once I was at the doctor she didn't like the sound of my cough. She gave me a breathing treatment, which is this inhaler type machine that you put in your mouth and just breath normal. What your doing though is inhaling this liquid that turns into a cloud of smoke almost and exhaling it out. In turn it's opening your lungs and clearing a better path for you to breath. That seemed to help for a little bit, but I'm back coughing (not as bad I might add). She also told me that I have a severe sinus infection along with bronchitis! The bad news is she told me that if I wouldn't have come in today, tomorrow I probably would've had the flu! Not good!!
So, done at the doctor I was off to the pharmacist. I got an antibiotic and an decongesant. Hopefully by tomorrow evening I'll start to feel better-just in time for Valentine's Day!
Here's to a good nights sleep!! :-)

2 comments:

The DeWater family said...

Glad it wasn't too serious and that you got into the doctor in time - Brit went to the doctor today too- some nasty stuff going around!

Feel better soon!

The Kramer's said...

Hope you feel better soon!! It's this crazy Ohio weather!!!
Melissa