CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 26, 2007

WOOHOO, We Hit 1,000!!!

I started this blog at the end of August for the simple reason of, we're busy people and don't always have the time to catch people up on our lives. Also, for all of mine and Chris's family that resides out of state!
Thank you all for checking up on our daily lives and adventures. I've really got into doing this whole 'blogging' thing and it makes it all worth while knowing the people we love and care about care enough to take the time to read it!
We love reading the comments, so keep 'em coming!

Stay tuned for a busy weekend ahead! ;-)

4 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! I probably account for at least 1/4 of those numbers!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what happened to my first comment? But anyway--
Thanks Jenn & Julie for giving us the blogging idea. It is a great way to update family & a lot of fun:)

Enjoy the weekend-- It's rainy and miserable here today.I guess we needed it;/Hopefully tomorrow will be better day!!!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said is from One of the HaynesHeads-- not sure why it's Anonymous? I guess I'll have to figure it out!?

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

Hey! Can't wait to hear about your weekend and see the costumes!