CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy 3rd Anniversary to Us!

Three years ago today, Chris and I got married by the Justice of the Peace in Colorado Springs! How time flys!! I can't believe we've already been married for 3 years. I can't wait to see what the years ahead of us bring.
To celebrate our Anniversary, Chris and I are leaving for Niagara Falls this afternoon for a long weekend! Not only are we completely excited, but to make this even more special, this will be the first time in three years we've gone somewhere by ourselves! Chris has never been to Niagara Falls and the last time I was there was when I was young and with my parents. We're both really looking forward to this weekend and we know we'll have a great time.
Stay tuned for pictures of our awesome getaway!


5 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

We hope you have a great time!

Kristy said...

HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY=) Enjoy your time together!

Anonymous said...

Here's to two of the best people I know! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Have a great celebration!
Aunt Sue

The Kramer's said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a great trip!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Hope the weekend was fun!!!