CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday to my older Sis!

I wanted to wish my sister Jennifer a Happy 29th Birthday! Jennifer's very special to me. Not only is she my sister and ultimately family for life, she's one of my best friends. When Jen and I were younger, we didn't have a whole lot in common and on most occasions were not even on speaking terms (unless we wanted to borrow something from the other)! As the years went on and we grew up, we realized that our sisterhood grew into much more, it blossomed into a beautiful friendship! Jen and I are together most weekends and talk everyday. She's the one I've looked up to my whole life and to have her so close to me is a precious gift that I will never take advantage of. Whenever I have a problem, I know I can go to my older sis, no matter big or small. She may not have the best advice, but she always has something to offer. That's actually one of the greatest things about Jennifer that I love so much, her eagerness to help others. In my eyes, Jen is a saint! She's the most caring, lovable, helpful person you'd ever meet in your entire life. There's nothing to big or small Jen won't do for anyone (I'm still trying to teach her how to say no sometimes to people). Not only has Jen grew into the best sister a girl could have but she's an amazing mom and I know Bella will look up to her just the way I do!
Happy Birthday Jen, you defiantly deserve the best day ever! I love you and I know we'll always remain as close as we are on this day.
To the 'Dorks Incorporated'! :-)

4 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Wow! Can I type through the tears? Thanks for such a great message. I love you! DI 4-ever!

Anonymous said...

DI rocks! What the hell is that? Anyways, Happy B-Day babe!

Anonymous said...

It's great to see two sisters really have such a close relationship. You two have what so many sisters in this world wish they could have. Cherish each other. Hsppy Birthday Jen!
Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

I second that Kevin! Where did DI come from!???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!