CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Boo at the Zoo

Thursday night, Chris, myself, Jennifer, Kevin, Isabella, and my mom and dad all went to Boo at the Akron Zoo. Boy how that zoo has changed. I hadn't been there in probably 10 years or more and it's really nice! I had a great time with Isabella, watching her get all excited for all her favorite animals and getting treats along the way. To be able to see all the little kids dressed up in their Halloween garb was also a real treat. Aren't little kids so cute?! The zoo is one of Isabella's favorite places. This year Jennifer bought a year pass so they can visit as many times as they like. Because I was always working during the week, I never got to go with them. Thanks Jen for inviting us, we had a really good time.
Here are some pictures from the zoo....hope you enjoy!









4 comments:

The Kramer's said...

From one Aunt to another, is she not the CUTEST THING YOU HAVE SEEN!!! Sounds like you guys had a good time!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

So glad you could come with us!

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

Ohhh how cute! Isabella I love your costume:)

Kristy said...

You guys look soooo good! =)