CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

I PASSED!!!!! :-)

As I mentioned in the previous post, I will be heading to nursing school come Monday morning. Well, one of the requirements was to take an assessment test. This wasn't a test to get me into the school, just to simply see if I may need an additional math, English, or reading class. Brown Mackie isn't the typical college where you have to take a bunch of pre-reqs. before you even start your major. But they do have intermediate math, English and reading if needed.
Well, I was pretty confident going in with the English and reading....but the math was a whole different story. In school I was HORRIBLE in math, it was by far my worst subject and really the only thing I struggled with. So, you can imagine my nerves since it's been 9 years since I've done any of this.
Well, I'm very proud and excited to say that I passed all 3 sections and I'm able to start in on Intro to Nursing on Monday!! In fact, the instructor said myself and 2 other girls had the highest scores in the class!
God truly answered my prayers when I asked for his help to let me pass! :-)

7 comments:

The Kramer's said...

Congrat's Julie! Wow, has it really been 9 years!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-) Good Luck on Monday!

Kristy said...

Wonderful=) You'll do great!!!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Congrats! I knew you could do it!

Mary Gaylord said...

YEAH!!!! Congratulations! We are so proud of you!

The DeWater family said...

Congrats Jules! I knew you could do it!
Good luck on Monday!

Love,
Dee

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

Nice job!!

Sue Haynes said...

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
I knew you'd do well on the tests! Besides, I was praying for you...
Good luck Monday!